.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

No Pepper Games - A Fantasy Baseball Blog

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Fantasy Baseball: The Circle of Trust Expands

It appears my readership has doubled overnight - welcome, Brian! He runs a Cards fan blog over at Obsessions of a Cardinal Fan, so once you've diligently clicked on all of my Google ads, go click on his. (I wish that sounded dirtier than that - but I'm tired.) I haven't fully explored it yet, but I imagine he suffers from the horrible dilemma of rooting for a team that's actually good. "Boy, Pujols sure is good. But you know what? So's Rolen. And Edmonds. And Yadier is pretty good behind the plate. Izzy's been awefully consistent." "No, you're wrong - Pujols is REALLY good. And he's like 14 years old, so he's going to be REALLY good for about 80 more years." How much fun is that, huh? I have to sit here and wait for Billy Butler and Alex Gordon to arrive. And that's most likely a load of crap, considering how much hype Teahen received before last season. Harrumph. Harrumph, I say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home