.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

No Pepper Games - A Fantasy Baseball Blog

Friday, June 10, 2005

Fantasy Football Leagues Are Now Open

Just what I needed to hear this morning - Yahoo has opened up their fantasy football leagues today. While ordinarily I'd be pumped beyond belief about this, two of my main fantasy baseball teams are in a crucial period. I don't want to sound like I'm taking this too seriously (in a relative fashion), it's just that money is on the line!

Regardless, I thought that people should be aware that they should be making some initial football draft lists and actually start worrying about things like TO's holdout, who is going to throw the ball to Randy Moss, if Ricky Williams is serious about quitting the chronic and playing ball, or if it's really a good idea to draft a defense before the 10th Round.

And if anyone has any fantastic fantasy football sites they'd like to suggest, hit that comment link. Let's hear 'em!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home