.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

No Pepper Games - A Fantasy Baseball Blog

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Fantasy Baseball: Resolutions

Happy New Year!

I usually don't do the whole New Year resolutions thing, but someone close to me was inquiring - so I decided to give it some thought. I want to do a better job on this blog, and my largest obstacle is similar to why I'm terrible at chess - I can't see several moves ahead. So without futher ado, Nor's 2006 New Years Resolutions:

  • Read the 2006 Baseball Prospectus. My knowledge of prospects and up-and-comers is severely lacking, and this better help. Edit: Since the 2006 Prospectus doesn't come out until the end of February, I got the 2005 edition. To satiate myself, I'm going to look around for online resources and possibly the new Bill James book.
  • Blog at least every three days. Yahoo! RSS feeds default to "last 3 days", and this will keep me current to any of you unfortunate souls who subscribe.
  • Get a weekly contributor. If I can get 3 articles up a week, that'd be fantastic. It would even approach acceptability, which far exceeds my expectations of mediocrity.
  • Find a new blog layout. After perusing Blogger's other pages, I see that my "green at the top" layout is fairly common. I'd like to mix it up a bit.
  • Utilize images and photos a bit more often. They really spice shit up.
  • Stop murdering drifters. What can I say - it's a guilty pleasure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home