.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

No Pepper Games - A Fantasy Baseball Blog

Saturday, February 17, 2007

NoPepperGames: Chomping at the Bit

Here at NoPepperGames headquarters, the staff has been noticing a huge increase in the amount of traffic. This is due largely to a number of great fantasy baseball blogs out there that have added my link to their sites. I cannot thank Fantasy Baseball Guy, The Waiver Wire, and Fantasy Baseball Island (and soon Lenny Melnick) enough for their contributions.

However nice it is being linked to, and how much it leads viewership increases, all of this means very little if there isn't a product here for you to consume. I dropped off the map mid-season last year, but am positive that this new picture of Cal Ripken hanging next to my desk is all that's standing between me and a consistent level of bloggery. That, and the fact that I'm no longer free-basing horse tranquilizers.

Anyway, if there are any questions you'd like to submit (draft strategy, fantasy team analysis, draft analysis, sleeper suggestions, the color of my eyes) feel free to e-mail me (link on the right).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home