.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

No Pepper Games - A Fantasy Baseball Blog

Monday, April 17, 2006

Fantasy Baseball: Week 2 Head-to-Head Update

I had a better record, but not as successful in my opinion - but on track. I don't like those ties.

Team 1: 8-2 (13-7 overall)
Team 2: 3-7 (10-10)
Team 3: 5-3-2 (9-9-2)
Team 4: 6-3-1 (13-6-1)

Team 2 was pummelled by Jeter and Damon, as well as a strong presence from Tad Iguchi - a very interesting approach that I considered. Runs, AVG and SBs are a very legitimate way to go here. I had wanted to do the same for Team 4 when I drafted, but things didn't work out that way (instead, I have the strongest offense of the 4 on that squad). But if you were to put together Crawford, Rollins and some high R/AVG guys, you could lock up the offense. It'd be interesting to see how consistent a team like that is week-to-week. But, all things considered, Team 2 was held down by slumpers - Manny, Beltre, Bonds, and Matsui were all underperformers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home